Stainless Steel Handrail for Stairs, Modern Stainless Steel Railing, Square set
- In need of a modern handrail? Look no further! This is the epitome of the modern architectural handrail. Handrails are ready for easy installation. Check out our very own video installation guide for stainless steel handrails with the link below https://youtu.be/n70vKBAVcBE
- Order includes
- Handrail (length of handrail varies)
- 2 stainless steel brackets or more depending on length (brackets come loose so you can place them where you need)
- Self-tapping screws to attach brackets to the handrail
- Lag bolts (Wood) or anchor bolts (Cement or brick) for wall attachment in *personalization*
- Custom measurements are rounded up to the next foot
- (Order the next size up and request your exact measurement in personalization)
- Product specifications
- 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 16 GA Stainless steel square tube type 304
- Finish- satin brushed nickel
- 1-1/2 “ spacing from wall / 3" total projection off wall
- NOTE: Not recommended for coastal locations *Not rust-resistant*
- Purchase the rust resistance ADD ON if you are going to use it in an exterior or coastal environment (Stainless Steel type 316)
- Handrails are installed at 34"-36" inches above the floor
- *Pieces over 94" inches will be split into two pieces that are easy to assemble before installation*
- Handling time 6-10 days
- Shipping 3-4 days
- Shipping cost is free
- We do accept returns, 25% restocking fee may be applied due to customized nature of product to be determined on a case by case basis *please message me*
- Handrail length includes specific amount of brackets
- 1' to 4’ = 2 brackets
- 5’ to 7’ = 3 brackets
- 7’6" to 9’ = 4 brackets
- 10’ to 12’ = 5 brackets
- 13’ to 16’ = 6 brackets
- All handrails are handmade in Los Angeles, feel free to ask any questions through the live chat. If you can't find what you are looking for contact me, we can make almost every kind of iron design. I own a fully assorted iron shop. It is my pleasure to serve your needs.
Basic love the rails. My only nit is that the underside of the brackets have sharply pointed edges, so if my thumb goes down the underside I get stabbed somewhat painfully. I need to remember to keep my hand on the top 3 sides.
Bought a stainless rail and received it in timely manner. Upon opening it, found it was bent. Contacted Luis and he made another and shipped it, easy as that. The rail is beautiful, but the craftsman behind it earned all the accolades I can give him. Thank you, Luis! BTW, trust his recommendation on the number of brackets. Also, get a carbide drill bit to drill pilot holes in the rail where it attaches to the rail. You'll need it. Thank you again Luis, we appreciate your craftsmanship and your commitment to happy customers!
Pleasure to work with Luis. Excellent quality. Arrived quickly. Thank you
High quality product and shipped on time.