Classic Molded Cap ADA Handrail
- Handrails are ready for easy installation. Check out our very own handrail installation video on YouTube with the link below https://youtu.be/A8iOnOaiODc
- Order includes
- Handrail (length of handrail varies)
- 2 brackets or more depending on length (brackets come loose so you can place them where you need)
- Self-tapping screws to attach brackets to the handrail
- Lag bolts (Wood) or anchor bolts (Cement or brick) for wall attachment in *personalization*
- Custom measurements are rounded up to the next foot
- (Order the next size up and request your exact measurement in personalization) *ADA Compliant handrail inspection approved* (Perfect for homeowners or commercial property owners)
- Product specifications
- 2" W x 1" H solid steel molded cap rail
- Durable Finish - one coat of anti rust primer and one coat of high quality paint rated for exterior use
- Finish options (High quality anti-rust paint: Flat black, Semi-gloss black, grey primer *other custom colors available for extra charge*)
- 1-1/2 “ spacing from wall / 3-1/2" total projection off wall
- Handrails are installed at 34"-36" inches above the floor
- *Pieces over 94" inches will be split into two pieces that are easy to assemble before installation*
- Handling time 6-10 days
- Shipping 3-4 days
- Shipping cost is free
- We do accept returns, 25% restocking fee may be applied due to customized nature of product to be determined on a case by case basis *please message me*
- Handrail length includes specific amount of brackets
- 1' to 4’ = 2 brackets
- 5’ to 7’ = 3 brackets
- 7’6" to 9’ = 4 brackets
- 10’ to 12’ = 5 brackets
- 13’ to 16’ = 6 brackets
- All handrails are handmade in Los Angeles, feel free to ask any questions through the live chat. If you can't find what were looking for contact me, we can make almost every kind of iron design. I own a fully assorted iron shop. It is my pleasure to serve your needs.
The product was delivered as ordered, it came packaged well, and was easy to install.
This railing is so well made and matches the other wrought iron stair railings inside my house. I thought the price was right. Very good quality. I had my handyman install it and he said it was quite easy, it took him 15 mins. It's very sturdy and fine craftsmanship. Thank you very much.
The rail was packaged securely and arrived safely. It was exactly as described.
I just put up two rails and they look amazing. The iron is really heavy and high quality. Plus Luis gives great customer service and really prompt in answering questions. I highly recommend viewing his ‚Äúhow to‚Äù installation video. We couldn‚Äôt be happier with our purchase.