Hammered Engraved Forged Scroll Handrail
We will notify you when the product is back in stock.
- In need of a classic wrought iron handrail? Look no further, the hammered engraved forged scroll handrail is one of a kind with it's classic forged scroll made by our own blacksmith. This classic design will transform your stair case while making it safer for all who use it.
- Handrails are ready for easy installation. Check out our very own handrail installation video on YouTube with the link below https://youtu.be/A8iOnOaiODc
- Order includes
- handrail (length of handrail varies)
- 2 brackets or more depending on length (brackets come loose so you can place them where you need)
- Self-tapping screws to attach brackets to the handrail
- Lag bolts (Wood) or anchor bolts (Cement or brick) for wall attachment in *personalization*
- Custom measurements are rounded up to the next foot
- (Order the next size up and request your exact measurement in personalization) *ADA Compliant handrail inspection approved* (Perfect for homeowners or commercial property owners)
- Product specifications
- 1-1/2" W x 1/4" H solid iron hammered engraved flat bar top rail
- 1-1/2" W x 1/2" H hollow steel tube bottom rail
- Durable Finishes - one coat of anti rust primer and one coat of high quality paint rated for exterior use
- Finish options (High quality anti-rust paint: Flat black, Semi-gloss black, grey primer *other custom colors available for extra charge*)
- 1-1/2 “ spacing from wall / 3" total projection off wall
- Handrails are installed at 34"-36" inches above the floor
- *Lengths over 94" inches will be split into two pieces and lengths over 204" inches will be split into 3 pieces that are easy to assemble*
- Handling time 6-10 days
- Shipping 3-4 days
- Shipping cost is free
- We do accept returns, 25% restocking fee may be applied due to customized nature of product to be determined on a case by case basis *please message me*
- Handrail length includes specific amount of brackets
- 1' to 4’ = 2 brackets
- 5’ to 7’ = 3 brackets
- 7’6" to 9’ = 4 brackets
- 10’ to 12’ = 5 brackets
- 13’ to 16’ = 6 brackets
- All handrails are handmade in Los Angeles, feel free to ask any questions through the live chat. If you can't find what you are looking for contact me, we can make almost every kind of iron design. I own a fully assorted iron shop. It is my pleasure to serve your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
I bought a second handrail To finish up my project And find both of them Durable and beautiful And service was outstanding.
Perfection! The handrail we received was exactly what we ordered and the quality is excellent! We were pleased that it didn't take too long either.
We received our railings a bit later then expected, but they look great. Very good quality and have that hand crafted look. Excellent value. Thanks to Luis and his team.
Heavy duty, well made and looks great! The railing was better than expected. I will be ordering a couple of more brackets for better curb appeal
With the new stud finder that detects metal and live electrical wires, it was pretty easy to install. Of Course I had the help of my nephew and daughter. The YouTube videos were a great help. They look great and are very sturdy. My granddaughter is 22, with some neurological problems, and feels much safer going up and down the stairs. They are also beautiful. Thank you!
Perfect hand rail. Shipped fast. Super secure. Exactly what I was searching for.
I recently purchased a handrail for my home and I was very pleased with the quality of the materials provided. The rail was easy to install and looks like it was an original part of my 100 year old home…when materials were handmade and with quality in mind.
Nice quality black 5 foot railing. Easy to install with a drill but you need two people as the railing is heavy. We put it in studs to help ensure safe usage. Comes with black paint touch up kit which is pretty cool. Compliments existing railing well. Excellent customer service with fast response times. Would definitely purchase from them again. Well worth the investment.
Great people and really appreciate the accommodations made.
We were highly impressed with the quality of the handrail and I appreciated the extremely helpful instruction on the website to facilitate my installation of the handrail. Done and done.