Stainless Steel Chrome Mirror Straight Modern Square Handrail
We will notify you when the product is back in stock.
Elevate your space with the epitome of modern design - our exceptional architectural handrails. Experience seamless installation and add a touch of contemporary elegance to your surroundings. Discover the perfect fusion of style and functionality as you explore our video installation guide for stainless steel handrails.
- In need of a modern handrail? Look no further! This is the epitome of the modern architectural handrail. Handrails are ready for easy installation. Check out our very own video installation guide for stainless steel handrails with the link below https://youtu.be/n70vKBAVcBE
- Order includes
- Handrail (length of handrail varies)
- 2 stainless steel brackets or more depending on length (brackets come loose so you can place them where you need)
- Self-tapping screws to attach brackets to the handrail
- Lag bolts (Wood) or anchor bolts (Cement or brick) for wall attachment in *personalization*
- Custom measurements are rounded up to the next foot
- (Order the next size up and request your exact measurement in personalization)
- 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 16 GA Stainless steel square tube type 304
- Finish- Chrome mirror
- 1-1/2 “ spacing from wall / 3" total projection off wall
- NOTE: Not recommended for coastal locations *Not rust-resistant*
- Purchase the rust resistance ADD ON if you are going to use it in an exterior or coastal environment (Stainless Steel type 316)
- Handrails are installed at 34"-36" inches above the floor
- *Lengths over 94" inches will be split into two pieces and lengths over 204" inches will be split into 3 pieces that are easy to assemble*
- Handling time 6-10 days
- Shipping 3-4 days
- Shipping cost is free
- We do accept returns, 25% restocking fee may be applied due to customized nature of product to be determined on a case by case basis *please message me*
- Handrail length includes specific amount of brackets
- 1' to 4’ = 2 brackets
- 5’ to 7’ = 3 brackets
- 7’6" to 9’ = 4 brackets
- 10’ to 12’ = 5 brackets
- 13’ to 16’ = 6 brackets
- All handrails are handmade in Los Angeles, feel free to ask any questions through the live chat. If you can't find what you are looking for contact me, we can make almost every kind of iron design. I own a fully assorted iron shop. It is my pleasure to serve your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, brackets are included along with screws. The quantity of brackets varies per length on handrail selected
Yes, handrails can be installed outdoors as long as you are not near the ocean. If you are near the ocean and want to use products outdoors, message us.
Most handrails are made of steel tubing and solid steel. There are handrails that are made of stainless steel tubing.
To purchase a custom length, select the next size up from the length you would like. Next make sure to type in the length you would like in the box on top of the “add to cart” button.
You have 30 days to return the handrail once you receive the order. There is a 30% restocking fee for returns. We cover the return shipping cost if needed.
Cancellation is free as long as we are notified 48 hours after order is placed. There may be a charge if we have started fabrication after 48 hours.
Standard shipping Once an order is made we take 10-14 days to make and ship out orders. Shipping takes 3-4 days to arrive. Total turn round 14-18 days
Expedited shipping -select at checkout Once an order is made we take 3-6 days to make and ship out orders. Shipping takes 1-3 days to arrive. Total turn around to receive 6-9 days.
Yes, select pickup from our shipping options at checkout. Orders will take 5-7 days to be ready for pick up.
We are located North of Los Angeles California. 10537 San Fernando rd. Pacoima, CA 91331
Based on 2 reviews